1. Use them as storage: Gift bags can be reused to store items such
as shoes, craft supplies, or even as a mini closet organizer.
2. Create a reusable gift bag: Cut off the handles and add a drawstring or
ribbon to create a reusable gift bag that can be used over and over again.
3. Make a DIY project: Use the gift bag as a base for a DIY project such as
creating a paper lantern, a decorative garland or a wreath.
4. Use as wrapping paper: Cut up the gift bag and use the pieces as wrapping
paper for small gifts or as a decorative touch on larger gifts.
5. Create a plant holder: Cut off the top of the bag and place a plant inside.
This will create a unique and eco-friendly plant holder.
6. Decorate your home: Use the gift bags to decorate your home
by creating a banner or a bunting.
7. Create a mini pinata: Use the gift bag as the base for a mini pinata
by filling it with candy and attaching streamers to the bottom.
8. Create a personalized journal: Cut up the gift bag and use the
pieces as covers for a personalized journal or notebook.
9. Create a scrapbook page: Cut up the gift bag and use the pieces
as a decorative element on a scrapbook page.
10. Donate to charity: If you have an excess of gift bags, consider donating
them to a local charity or school for use in their projects or events.