Face shields are made of various materials, including:
1. Polycarbonate: This material is strong, impact-resistant, and
provides excellent visibility.
2. PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate): PET is a lightweight,
transparent, and recyclable plastic.
3. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride): This material is flexible, lightweight,
and resistant to chemicals and impact.
4. Acetate: Acetate face shields provide excellent visibility, but they
are not as durable as polycarbonate shields.
5. Polypropylene: This material is strong, lightweight, and resistant
to chemicals and corrosion.
6. TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane): This material is flexible and
durable, making it an excellent choice for face shields that need to
be repeatedly cleaned and sanitized.
7. Coated paper or cardboard: These materials are suitable for
disposable face shields that are cost-effective and easy to produce.